Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May I...

I forgot to do something the first of this year. The clock struck midnight. The calendar turned over to 2009 and I didn't know where I wanted to be in 2010. No resolutions were made.

There was a certain focus during the first two months of this year. I wrote alot. I went to Sundance. I set up lunches and got in touch with people that I hadn't spoken to. I went to plays and got a commercial agent.

But here I am in May and my motivation has flattened out. I need to refocus and rededicate.

MAY

1) Get a new job, even part time.
2) Finish the latest draft of Paso.
3) Complete 30 pages of novel.
4) Finish first act of Grandpa's script.
5) Take new headshots for agent

Check in with me at the end of the month and see how I did. These are realistic goals. It will take hard work. But it's my future, and it's time to stop fucking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment